RETURN AND EXCHANGE
Can I amend my order after I have placed it?
We will attempt to accommodate order changes prior to shipping confirmation however we will not be able to cancel an order once payment is confirmed.
Some changes may result in shipping delays. We are unable to accommodate changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already been shipped.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- All sales are final and not refundable.
- To be eligible for exchange, items must be returned in their original purchase condition and include all product documentation within 7 days of receipt.
- Special orders, engraved jewellery and all 999 Pure Gold products are final sale and are not eligible for return and exchange.
Are there any items that are non-refundable and exchangeable?
Special orders and engraved jewellery are final sale and are not eligible for return and exchange.
What should I do if I received a damaged product?
We will send you an email as soon as we have received your return in its original condition. Returns can take up to 10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to arrive at our headquarters. Once received, we will examine and advise you on your right to a replacement or refund via email or a call within 5 business days.
In the event the product returned is not damaged, we may at our discretion decide not to replace, repair or refund you for the product and/or require you to pay all reasonable delivery and servicing costs.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
What payment methods do you accept?
You can use any of the cards listed below to pay for your order via PayPal. Your details are safe with us as we take security very seriously indeed.
Will I be charged for tax?
Yes, the current legislated Goods and Service Tax (GST) applies.
How can I be sure that my personal particulars are protected?
We have taken measures to guarantee all orders you place with us are secure and safe through the implementation of the latest SSL encryption. We maintain the utmost respect for your personal information and assure you that we will never sell it to a third party.
We also take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorization by both us and the card issuer.
What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
- Check the card details on your PayPal account to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date, card type or your billing address.
- Make sure you enter the security code correctly - that's the three digit number on the back of your card.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment - as they do not tell us the reason for this, it is best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card. If you have tried all these and are still having problems, contact our Customer Care Team with as many details as you can about the issue - including any error messages you receive and we'll try to resolve it as soon as we can.
When will my account be charged for my order?
If your card is authorized, payment will be taken immediately, and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been successful.
If your card is not authorized, payment will not be taken, and we'll email to let you know that your bank or card issuer would not authorize the payment.
Why pay with PayPal?
- It's safer: shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details.
- It's faster: with no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
- It's easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online.
It takes minutes to open a PayPal account and it's free.
Is my personal information secured when I make payment?
At SK Jewellery, we want to make your shopping experience easy and comfortable, we have taken measures to guarantee all orders you place with us are secure and safe. We maintain the utmost respect for your personal information and guarantee that it will never be released to a third party. Once your order is shipped it is securely insured from our door to yours.
Are the products insured for shipping?
We will provide complimentary full insurance coverage on all orders within Singapore, so you can be rest assured that your item(s) will be safely delivered to you.
PERSONALISED GIFT SERVICES
Add a personal touch to the SK Jewellery gift for your loved ones! All jewellery purchased from SK Jewellery will be presented in a distinctive SK Jewellery red jewellery box in a gift bag. We also offer gift-wrapping and handwritten gift card on request. All parcels will be delivered directly to the recipient's doorstep.