999 GOLD CHARMS & PENDANTS
Shop our extensive range of gold charms and pendants at SK Jewellery in Singapore and find the perfect addition to your bracelets, bangles and necklaces. Make a bold statement with the 999 Pure Gold Bar Ingot Pendant, or the 999 Pure Gold Imperial Lion Charm, and discover other new favourites at SK Jewellery.
999 GOLD BRACELETS, BANGLES AND CHAINS
Shop our gold bracelets and bangles at SK Jewellery to find the perfect accessory for your wrist. Check out crowd-favourite, 999 Gold Twin Prosperous Pixiu Bracelet, along with our 999 Gold Divine Dragon Bracelet that will make you feel absolutely royal. You can also view our 999 gold chains and necklaces if you’re looking for something simple to adorn your décolleté.
999 GOLD RINGS AND EARRINGS
Choose from our selection of gold rings and gold earrings at SK Jewellery to find the perfect gold accessories that accentuates your outfit. Get the 999 Gold Abacus Ring to bring prosperity wherever you go, or look cute and chic with our adorable 999 Pure Gold Face of Pooh Earrings.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT 999 GOLD
999 gold jewellery is 99.9% pure gold, and is the highest possible gold content achievable with today’s technology (999.9 parts per 1,000). 916 gold jewellery, on the other hand, is 91.6% pure gold, and is the more common purity level for most gold jewellery pieces in stores, as it is harder and capable of creating more intricate jewellery designs.
999 gold is often preferred as good luck charms and statement pieces since gold is the traditional symbol for wealth and abundance, and higher purity levels of 999 gold best represents all that it embodies.
Your choice of gold jewellery and grade is a deeply personal choice, heavily dependent on preference and specific intentions. However, to help you with your decision, we have collated some things to consider besides purchasing objectives:
- intended occasion
- skin sensitivity
- aesthetic preference
- activity level
Both 999 and 916 gold jewellery have their respective individual strengths, so pick with your personal needs and preferences in mind! Read our guide to gold purity to find out more.
To maintain the shine of your 999 gold jewellery, be sure to wear, clean, and store them with care. Some general tips include:
- removing your 999 gold jewellery when engaging in physical activities
- never expose your 999 gold jewellery to chlorinated water or chlorine in general
- wear your 999 gold jewellery last when preparing to head out to limit exposure
- never bathe with your 999 gold jewellery on to prevent film formation
- soak your 999 gold jewellery regularly with the right soap-water solution
- use jewellery polishing cloth instead of paper towels to dry your 999 gold jewellery
- use a clean, dry, fabric-lined jewellery box to store your 999 gold jewellery
- wrap each 999 gold jewellery piece in a soft cloth before storing